Spotlight Recommended and
Preferred Photographer for London's leading Theatrical Agencies.
“I absolutely, absolutely love them…as does everyone on Holby…They are so beautiful. Couldn’t have imagined a more fun, relaxed shoot. Thank you so, so much.xx”Niamh Walsh, Actor represented by United Agents
What's a good Headshot...?
Whether you need a headshot for casting purposes, for your business website or you just want a great shot of yourself, you know a good headshot when you see one. You can't always put your finger on it but you will just want to keep looking at it. Of course, it should be technically correct e.g. good lighting and composition etc - that's a given. But a powerful headshot, that will book you jobs, will connect with the viewer on an unconscious level. The viewer should 'feel' that a moment has been captured. They should connect with the emotion. You will look confident, relaxed and ooze charisma. Most importantly it will look like you. On a very good day! Read more about this...
Most people (even if they are supremely gorgeous) are very nervous in front of a stills camera. Pretty much everyone arrives saying the same thing, “I am sooo nervous/I am not photogenic/the last photographer said I have a wonky nose…” (nice!) etc.
We will work past bad previous experiences, do relaxation exercises, play music and generally have a good time. I used to be an actor and remember what a bad headshot session was like - sitting on a chair in one position, with no direction and being told to “relax!”.
So, I don’t do that. No one sits ( unless you want to of course! ). I direct a LOT. And I relax you. It won’t happen on its own. When you are relaxed and confident you will be at your most attractive and I will capture that. And yes, I can assist with make up if you need a bit of help! I am also a stickler for hair and will make sure it looks great in every shot before I take it. As I also shoot fashion and beauty, I am used to making people look their absolute best and I will do that with you. Sessions are great fun and I’m very good with “nervous patients” and "headshot phobics!" shall we say. I promise you WILL relax, you WILL be confident and you will LOVE your images!
- Brixton Studio location ( couple mins walk from tube)
- Information pack with full info and advice for the session
- Combination of studio flash/natural light/various backgrounds
- In depth consultation/analysis of your casting type and your agent requirements if applicable etc.
- Contrasting looks covered from e.g. light commercial to a deeper "intensity"
- Advice/assistance with styling/hair/make-up etc
- Unlimited outfit changes
- Up to 300-500 images taken
- Images reviewed as we go along
- Private password protected gallery of the session (already quality edited for you)
- Sample gallery of some of my "faves", fully retouched for inspiration! See sample gallery...
- Industry standard editing/retouching.
- Digital images provided in colour and black and white.
- Final digital images in screen and print resolutions and cropped to industry standard, print friendly 10x8 size.
Extra Digital Images £45 each. Discounted prices if ordered within viewing period:
1 image £35
2-5 images £30 each
6 or more images £25 each
Model Portfolios Available on request - just drop me an email with your requirements.
Kids/Family Portraits See my kids' portraiture website: http://www.pompompictures.com/
Contact A P Wilding
07946 579 414
*Children ( under 16's ) to be accompanied by a parent/responsible adult.