Terms and Conditions
The fee is as stated in the pricing section and includes your photo session, the photographer's artistic vision, editing/preparation of images, access to your own private password protected gallery, retouching and your digital images (as per your package).
All portrait sessions require either full payment or a non returnable, non-refundable deposit to secure the booking as I clear this time for you alone.
Payment should be made by balance transfer (GIVING CLIENT NAME AS REFERENCE)
A P Wilding Photography
Sort code: 09-01-29
Acc No: 19577586
Your deposit is needed to hold your session in the diary. If you have to reschedule within 3 working days ( not including weekends ) of the shoot ( 1 week for "More than a Headshot" Session) your deposit is kept to cover studio time and costs incurred. If you did not pay a deposit a fee of £50 will be charged.
All payments are non-refundable.
The deposit is valid for 12 months.
Your payment will be retained should you fail to turn up on the day
Travel expenses may be charged if outside of zone 3 in the London area.
A password-protected private gallery will be prepared for you to view your images and will be kept on-line for 2 weeks .
If you miss this 2 week window there will be a £30 admin charge to reinstate your gallery and/or process your order outside of this scheduled time as late orders effect my other jobs.
Although a number of images are included in your package, digital images are of course available to purchase after your photography session. These are discounted if purchased within your viewing period.
Final digital images are sent via email/gallery download within 10-14 days ( subject to workload.)
There is a £30 charge to set up a replacement gallery in the future or to resend the same images in the future e.g. you did not download the final images or lose them etc. This is because it takes time to go through hard drives to find client images and to set up new galleries/re send links etc.
The right will normally be reserved to use portrait session images on the website, blog, Facebook or any relevant marketing material. However, if you would prefer not to have your images used in this way this will be respected.
All images are the exclusive copyright and property of © A P Wilding Photography and its owner. They may not be reproduced, altered or published for commercial purposes or entered into any competitions.
AP Wilding Photography - Image Release Terms:
1. A P Wilding owns copyright of the images as per Copyright Law and you are hereby issued with a license to use them as per the below points. So please credit me as photographer every time the image is used anywhere i.e. “Copyright: A P Wilding”. Reproduction without written permission is strictly forbidden. Unauthorised use will result in legal action.
2. Photographs may not be reproduced, sold, published or used without permission for any commercial purpose except for the following: Spotlight website & book (www.spotlight.com), Internet Movie Database website (www.imdb.com) agency or management website, personal website, theatre programmes, personal business cards and personal portfolios. No third-party rights granted.
3. ANY OTHER USAGE (including all editorial placement) must be cleared with A P Wilding Photography. I.E. if ANYONE wants to use your photos, for any reason at all, other than those listed in point 2, please ask them to contact me to arrange a licence and/or fee for usage. Unauthorised use will result in legal action.
4. Images must always be fully credited whenever they are used: “Copyright:A P Wilding”
5. It is not permitted to edit the photos in Photoshop or any other editing software or remove logos.
6. Spotlight use. You may use the PRINTING images for Spotlight, as they require you to credit the photographer: A P Wilding. https://www.spotlight.com/artists/multimedia/photoguidelines/TechnicalSpecs.html
7. Social Media – you have been given a set called WEB to use for social media. Please also credit me: “Photo: A P Wilding” and tag me in the post so I am aware the shot has been used. Please also credit me as photographer in your header when using my shot as your profile photo.
By booking a session you agree to these terms and conditions.