Terms and Conditions
The fee is as stated in the pricing section and includes your photo session, the photographer's artistic vision, editing/preparation of images, access to your own private password protected gallery, retouching and your digital images (as per your package).
All portrait sessions require either full payment or a non returnable, non-refundable deposit to secure the booking as I clear this time for you alone. ( Not applicable for the Mini Session).
Payment should be made by balance transfer (GIVING YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE)
A P Wilding Photography
Sort code: 09-01-29
Acc No: 19577586
Your deposit is needed to hold your session in the diary. If you have to reschedule within 72hrs of the shoot ( 1 week for "More than a Headshot" Session) your deposit is kept to cover studio time and costs incurred. If you did not pay a deposit a fee of £50 will be charged.
All payments are non-refundable.
Your payment will be retained should you fail to turn up on the day.
Travel expenses may be charged if outside of zone 3 in the London area.
A password-protected private gallery will be prepared for you to view your images and will be kept on-line for 2 weeks ( with the exception of the Mini Session which is one week ).
If you miss this 2 week window there will be a £25 admin charge to reinstate your gallery and/or process your order outside of this scheduled time as late orders effect my other jobs. ( £50 for the Mini Session )
Although a number of images are included in your package, digital images are of course available to purchase after your photography session. These are discounted if purchased within your viewing period.
Final digital images are sent via email/gallery download within 10-14 days ( subject to workload.)
There is a £25 charge to set up a replacement gallery in the future.
There is a £25 charge to resend the same images in the future e.g. you did not download the final images or lose them etc. This is because it takes time to go through hard drives to find client images and to set up new galleries/re send links etc.
The right will normally be reserved to use portrait session images on the website, blog, Facebook or any relevant marketing material. However, if you would prefer not to have your images used in this way this will be respected.
All images are the exclusive copyright and property of © A P Wilding Photography and its owner. They may not be reproduced, altered or published for commercial purposes or entered into any competitions.
Image Release Terms:
1. Photographs may not be reproduced, sold, published or used without permission for any commercial purpose except for the following: Spotlight website & book (www.spotlight.com), Internet Movie Database website (www.imdb.com) agency or management website, personal website, theatre programmes, personal business cards and personal portfolios. No third party rights granted.
2. Any editorial placement must be cleared with A P Wilding Photography eg if a magazine or newspaper wishes to use your photos please ask them to contact me to arrange a licence and/or fee for usage.
3. You will receive 2 sets of final images: ‘PRINTING’ - high resolution images suitable for printing and ‘WEB’ ( with a small logo) for Social Media/all web use wherever possible, with the exception of Spotlight as they will not allow logos. Instead, they require you to credit the photographer, so you can therefore use ‘PRINTING’ images.
4. Images must always be fully credited whenever they are used: A P Wilding.
5. It is not permitted to edit the photos in Photoshop or any other editing software or remove logos.
By booking a session you agree to these terms and conditions.